ASP.NET is an open-source server-side web application framework designed for web development to produce dynamic web pages. Abs-System is one of the leading ASP.NET development company in India. It has good experience in building dynamic ASP.NET web sites, web applications and web services.
WELCOME TO ASP.NET
ASP.NET itself is a basic implementation of the .NET Framework over the Internet services and the websites. You can create as much projects as you want, and run on the same server. Almost all of the major companies are running on ASP.NET because it lets you gain control of it yourself.
C# and other .NET languages let you create your own modules, use some library tools from MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network) and create your own web applications. ASP.NET is vast enough for you to develop any sort of application, and you don’t even have to worry about the platform, thanks to the Mono Project, you can now write the ASP.NET applications on the non-Windows OS too. Before Mono Project, PHP was the multi-platform language, but now, ASP.NET too is a multi-platform language.
- Abs-System builds ASP.NET web pages that prefers a single page model that mixes code and HTML markup.
- Abs-System builds ASP.NET Web Forms that uses controls and an event-model for component-based development.
- Abs-System builds ASP.NET MVC values separation of concerns and enables easier test-driven development.
.Net provides the ability to easily create custom applications while enabling integrations between both Microsoft and a large array third-party products, making it ideal to produce high quality business solutions.
The framework is backed by Microsoft, a large and trusted organisation, combined with a large development community to provide support and assistance to both developers and clients alike.
- ASP.Net can reduce the amount of code needed to build large applications by leveraging inbuilt framework features and abstraction from low level tasks.
- ASP.Net has support for various authentication mechanisms, application settings and configuration to provide scalable and secure applications.
- It provides high performance by using early binding, just-in-time compilation, native optimisation, and caching services right out of the box.
- ASP.Net framework is complemented by a rich and designer tools in Visual Studio integrated development environment. WYSIWYG-editing, drag and drop controls, simplified deployment are just some of the features of this powerful tool provides.
- ASP.Net provides a simple and easy mechanism to perform common tasks, from simple form submission and client authentication configuration and site deployments.
- ASP.Net pages are easy to maintain and write. In addition, the source code is executed on the server. It provides greater power and flexibility to Web pages.
- All processes are carefully controlled and managed by ASP.Net, so that if the process dead, the new process can be created in its place, which helps to keep your application constantly available to handle requests.
- Utilises server-side technologies, so that the ASP.Net code runs on the server before being sent to the browser.
- ASP.Net is independent of the language, it allows you to select the language that best applies to your application or partition applications in many languages.
- ASP.Net makes for easy deployment. No need to register components because the configuration information is embedded.
- The web server continuously monitors the pages, components and applications running on it. If he notices any memory leaks, infinite loops, other illegal activities, which immediately destroys the activity and restarts.
- It is easy to work with databases such as SQL Server for data binding and formatting of the page.
So you may be asking yourself ‘which is the right for my website?’ The answer to this question is based on many considerations. You have to ask yourself ‘what do I want my website/web application to achieve?, Is the platform relevant my solution choice? Will this fit in with my organisation’s operating environment? Do I want to make use of a third-party product such as a CMS?’
Our Custom Web Site Projects
Responsive web design is an approach aimed at creating sites to deliver an optimal viewing experience, easy navigation with a minium of scrolling across a wide range of devices from desktop tablets to mobile ones.Responsive design enables a website to adapt its layout to device specific resolution thus enhancingfgfg In the fast pace web world cutting out a marked zone for your business needs website which collaborate intense creative vision with technical knowhow and dynamic internet marketing skills.